don’t judge people for taking selfies or posting them a lot some of us like how we look for the first time in our whole lives and that’s a big fucking deal.
I’m having that feel. did you see the little PSA I just posted?
Go look at what I wrote over on my personal blog tho.
I wouldn’t mind waking up at 6:30 to go to work if I didn’t hate my job.
I would probably love my job if people weren’t such selfish assholes.
I JUST GOT A REALLY COOL URL WITHOUT EVEN TRYING
IT’S “-onyourleft” AND I JUST. IT’S MY FIRST SUCCESSFUL HYPHEN-FIRST URL I FEEL SO GR8.
SHOULD I CHANGE TO IT OR SAVE IT FOR A BIT?
Casual list of the things that are on my mind rn. I just need to clear my head.
- It’s Friday. This week’s gone by super fast.
- I had an interview yesterday.
- I’ve got all the designs about as done as I can get ‘em for my current project. I just need to upload them to dropbox and send on the link to get approval.
- I begin coding on the same project come Monday, to be delivered by next Saturday, and I work Tues-Thurs + Saturday, and this Sunday’s Easter. So. the deadline will probably have to change, because there is no way I can balance coding a whole site with working 4 days and family obligations. :/
- I should hear back from one or both of the places I interviewed in the next week or so, which may determine whether or not I have to start packing, quit my job, and move to Dayton by the end of the month.
- I work a 8.5-hour shift starting at 7am tomorrow.
- I’m tired as balls, and while these are all essentially good things, I’m just so exhausted.
So once I send the files off for approval/edits, I’m going to watch Game of Thrones and get caught up. I’m going to put on some PJs and lay in bed and chill. Anyone who wants to bring me a drink, it’d be really appreciated.
I just sent the cute waiter from the movies 2 weeks ago a message on Facebook. Said I found his card again, wanted to meet up for coffee to talk about potential design stuff for his band.
um. I hope he gets that I’m kind of asking him out. And I hope he’s up for it. Um.
edit: he replied.
I fell in love like you fall asleep.
I was uncomfortable at first, and I sweat a lot. Eventually, I just gave up and got on the internet.
"i want to watch captain america 2 again," i say as i walk out of the theater after watching captain america 2 for the fourth time
If you’re sick of Clara Oswald being reduced to a romantic interest for the doctor clap your hands
If you’re sick of Clara Oswald receiving less character development in half a series than a cyber man head got in one episode clap your hands
If you’re sick of Clara Oswald being pushed into the same stereotypical female character mold and not being allowed to shine or develop independently of the doctor clap your hands